We offer 10 Week Workout Programs that are perfect for people who...
- Want to get back to confidently working out
- Don't have time to meet up with personal trainers every week
- Are nervous about working out because they don't want to hurt themselves
- Want a program that is specific to their body and their anatomy
- Aren't sure what to do anymore in the gym
- Want to workout on their own, but just need to know what to do.
How Does This 3-Step Process Work?
Step 1: 45 Minute Functional Examination
It's incredibly important to us to understand what you are interested in accomplishing with the help of our 10 week workout programs. Whether it be to lose weight, bulletproof your body, or to just build more confidence in your body and movement.
We will also use this time to assess your current level of function and which exercises you are or aren't ready for.
Step 2: 120 Minute Workout Review
After we've created a workout program for you, what will be incredibly important is that we ensure the level of exercises are right for you. We will be pretty close since we had spent time reviewing your level of function already, but we will need to double check and modify / regress the exercises just to be sure.
In addition, we heavily believe that form and technique is VITAL. For that reason, we will record your form and provide comment and feedback on each and every exercise.
Step 3. Independent Workout
Once we review the exercises, you will then be on your own to perform the exercises throughout the rest of the recommended 10 week workout program! It's that easy.